Thursday, February 23, 2012

Guest post from: Winston Stewart

Since we moved to Jacksonville, I have really enjoyed being close to the beach. I dreamed my whole life about living here and now here I am. I am just a ten minute drive to the closest public beach. I feel like I have died and gone to heaven. The only bad thing about living at the beach is that I don’t get to see my grandchildren as much as I would like to. I can honestly say that I think I am more in love with my grandchildren than I am with my own children if that is at all possible. My two year old grandson is about to come for a weeklong visit while his parents are gone on a second honeymoon. His favorite thing to do, so my daughter says, is watch Sponge Bob Square Pants on television. I have already checked Direct TV Jacksonville to make sure we get that program. This will be the longest period of time that my grandson has visited me so I want to make sure there are plenty of things for him to do that he likes so maybe he won’t get homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment